Sunday, September 2, 2007

Pink PSP


Woo hoot~ After 2months of consideration, I finally bought a PINK PSP! And I get to play the game based on my fav anime. As a result, my fingers were "almost twisted" after trying to get the characters to display "special moves" to make a kill. And it is addictive to play with it every night, trying to figure out more "moves".


When I told my friends that I bought a pink PSP, they go, "YEEW!" LOL. Not everyone can share the same passion as me on my "signature colour", PINK! Haha, except for Guan.... hahaha. Well, white and gold are nice, but still, I prefer my "signature colour".


Actually I can bring it along to my holiday trip to Krabi and Guan can get to play with it should he decides not to join me to the spa. Then I need not crack my head to think how to entertain him if he feels bored... hahaha....

0 comments: