Sunday, November 11, 2007

My guardian angel is lost

Have not been writing in the blog for sometime, due to some problems cropped up. And the problems are still around me, making me miserable. Hopefully as time go by, the problems will be solved and thus, return my life back to normal.

After endless attempts to solve the problems, they are still existing. So I am feeling more desperate and depressed. Haiz. So in attempt to make myself to stop depress, I tried to do many things, even in attempt to "zhng" (modify) my Baby Fit. Hahaha...

Well, today I have changed Baby Fit's exhaust pipe to something to more "ah beng" type, wahaha.... those vvrrrrooommm sound. Making of "Ah Lian" in progress ... wahaha....
Anyway there are more modifications to come.

Hopefully, all those problems that are bothering me will be solved in time and return to my old peaceful days. I have also learnt thru this period of time, that sometimes, even the small blessings are so easily taken for granted and maybe even seem so distant away. When can I ever have my small blessings back to me?

1 comments:

KopiSoh said...

May your peaceful days kam bek to u quickly. Dis year maybe not so good 4 everione, hope next year bling you less problem and more good luck 'kay? take care.