Sunday, August 24, 2008

Cupcake sweeties!


Don't know for what reason, for the past few days, I'm so into cupcakes! They look so pretty that I can't bear to eat them! Pretty decorations with nice colours combinations, giving you different style, moods, statements. Be it for weddings or birthdays, the cupcakes can be decorated for the right occassions. It can even look Gothic! Black cupcakes! How about that, ha!

I'm so amazed by those nice pretty little cakes that I am tempted to go for workshops to learn how to decorate. Aha! Wait till I whip out my dusty old baking wares... Haha... Think Guan will have to be my first guinea pig!
Hmmm, can't wait to get my hands to start to bake these pretty little things. And be sure, I will use my favourite colour combination, brown and pink! Or tiffany blue with brown? Or pink and black? So much choices! LOL.

Anyway I even get Guan to get those cute little cupcakes for my bday!.. Haha.. talking about thick skin.... Poor Guan!

0 comments: