Saturday, March 21, 2009

Nice and romantic dinner

This evening I had a post-celebration of our anniversary with Guan. After much research on web, I found this restaurant, Le Bistrot at the stadium. It served French cuisine.

I had Grilled Tuna and Guan had Pork Loin. And the dessert was Lemon Tart with vanilla ice-cream. I found that food were nice but Guan said his was abit salty for him. Guess that he is not used to French cuisine.

And not to forget to mention about this restaurant, the staffs are very attentive and friendly. Thumbs up for their service!

Pardon for the pictures are blur, as I took the pictures without the flash. I do not want to disturb other patrons.

Grilled Tuna, I ate abit and realised I forgot to take the picture. Hehe...


The Pork Loin.


The Lemon Tart with vanilla ice-cream.

0 comments: