Sunday, October 4, 2009

Family

As I have become older and has gone through many dark hours and happy experiences, I have come to understand that, only family will give you unconditional love. Only they will stand by you, and be there for you through good times and bad times. Everything else is fake or superficial. When things happened, you can see who is real and who is fake. Who is willingly being there for you or who is using the excuse that they are busy. Even people that you thought they were your true good friends.

It is kind of sad for me as I am sincere to befriend them, to be their good friends. Sincerely want to by their sides if they need me, if they want someone to listen to their problems, to share their joys and happiness, to help them whatever I can if they need my help. But seem like fair-weathered friends are many but true friends are few. Very few and hard to find indeed.

And is through this kind of friends, I have come to appreciate my family more and more. Although we may have quarrels and disagreements at times, but I still love them deeply. Especially my mum. If not for her being by my side at my darkest hours, I will not be here, writing this blog. Or neither have the courage to seek happiness again, if she hasn't encouraged me. That's why I love my mum and want to thank her for being by my side and always be there for me when nobody is.

0 comments: