Sunday, September 7, 2008

My new toy!


Woo~ Finally own a cotton candy maker toy! It is a gift from Guan as my birthday present. And he DID managed to find this wonderful present! So sweet of him and boy! I was so touched that he made the effort to search and buy this pressie.


Tadah! I tried to make my 1st cotton candy! The first attempt was bad as I did not spin the cone around the bowl fast enough, therefore the "web" harden into crystalised sugar on the bowl's edge.


Okay, so I tried again. But 2nd time, there was too much sugar in the bowl, causing the sugar to "fly" around and all over the floor. Ergh, more mess!



But I got the cotton candy in the correct shape! Due to my unpolished skill, alot of sugar was wasted as it crystalised around the bowl and one box of sugar cost $5! Nah, never mind, I am sure that I can practice and perfect my "cotton candy making skill". Hehe, wonder what will Guan say if I present him a nice and fluffy cotton candy. Maybe I can even set up a booth selling these at Pasar Malam. LOL.

1 comments:

House of Chow said...

Wah so nice ... I also want one for my girls. May be Auntie Lian can share with them :P. When can Auntie Lian bring the lil's maker and share with Nat and Nic. Heh Heh